Genesis Vision is a decentralized trust management platform built on blockchain technology and smart contracts. Each manager in the Genesis Vision network has his cryptocurrency. The process of transferring funds to the manager is carried out by buying a manager's cryptocurrency on the internal exchange. From manager’s point of view, the trade process will not change. The trader will continue to operate on the exchange or through a convenient broker. Genesis Vision, in turn, represents a common open source of reliable information about the statistics of the network participants' activities and an absolutely transparent system of investment and profit distribution, built on smart contracts. Each investor has access to managers from all over the world. Information is available on their trading and profit statistics, which is now accessible in one place. For further information, please, read our whitepaper.
Blockchain is a distributed cryptography-powered database that maintains a list of records, chained together against revision and tampering.
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based computing platform featuring smart contract functionality.
Smart contracts are computer protocols that automatically facilitate, verify and enforce the performance of a contract.
GVT is tradable.You can buy GVT on the exchanges.
GVT was listed on 4 exchanges:
First of all you should transfer your ETH/BTC to Binance account. After that you should open necessary pair GVT_BTC or GVT_ETH.You should choose buy order and set desired volume. You can wait for a preferable price or buy without waiting at the top price.
Genesis Vision has its own token: GVT (Genesis Vision Token). GVT is based on ERC20 Ethereum token standard.GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions, and managers’token trading on the internal exchange.
We have received a conclusion on the The Howey Test passage that our token can't be deemed as a security. https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-memorandum.pdf
Genesis Vision has its own token: GVT (Genesis Vision Token). GVT is based on ERC20 Ethereum token standard.GVT will be used for all investment operations,profit distributions, and managers’token trading on the internal exchange.
One GVT is equivalent to 1 USD during the ICO launch.
The total amount of GVT tokens: 4,436,643. GVT token address: 0x103c3A209da59d3E7C4A89307e66521e081CFDF0
During the tokens sale, 3,327,482 GVT were sold.
11% of total tokens (488030) are reserved for the team and frozen for one year at 0xad41cd44884f0fa1968297743152bc9f572f1edb
5% of total tokens (221832) are reserved for the Genesis Vision Fund at 0x193ba8fc72193f3cce8423786f451bbd755de312. These tokens will be unfrozen after the Genesis Vision platform release and will be used to attract and stimulate activities of successful managers.
33274 GVT were distributed via the Bounty Program, but that hasn’t actually affected the token price.
Genesis Vision crowdsale campaign was held from October 15, 2017 to November 15, 2017. There was a pre-sale procedure, based on the option’s sale.
Our pre-sale was based on the options sale. The investor paid 5% of his desired investment amount during the pre-sale, and the remaining 95% has to be paid during the ICO. Execution of options tokens provided bonus 30%. Genesis Vision options program was held from September 15, 2017, to October 5, 2017.
An option is a financial derivative that represents a contract sold by one party (the option writer) to another party (the option holder). The contract offers the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (call) or sell (put) a financial asset at an agreed-upon price (the strike price) during a certain period or on a specific date (exercise date).
Yes, it was.You can find a Bounty program details in our blog post and Bitcointalk thread.
You can send currencies from an exchange, but you have to specify the address of your ETH wallet to receive your tokens after the payment process because the receipt of tokens is not possible to exchange wallet. If you specified exchange wallet address, you should contact exchange support department and ask them to transfer your tokens to your personal ETH wallet address, such as MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Parity, Mist or Ledger.
We are serving the global market.
We abandoned this principle because:
Sending money to a smart contract is possible without accepting the Term and Condition rules.
It is not possible to fund Smart contracts from an exchange ( In our crowdsale, you can send currencies from an exchange).
It is not possible to control the incoming transfers.
You can dispose them at your discretion. We are planning to release Genesis Vision platform in 2018. Tokens will become a core of GV ecosystem. GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions, and managers’ token trading on the internal exchange.
All unsold tokens was burned.