In the Genesis Vision ecosystem, commissions can be charged by managers and by the platform itself. The size of commissions set up by managers can differ since Genesis Vision managers can set up the size of their commissions by themselves.
The fees that are charged by managers for investing in investment programs are:
- Entry fee: the fee charged for your initial investment.
- Success fee: the commission charged by the manager for his success.
The fees that are charged by managers for investment in GV funds are:
- Entry fee: the commission to invest funds.
- Exit fee: the commission to withdraw funds.
The commission for withdrawal from the platform is 0.22 GVT.
The commissions that are charged by the platform are:
- An investment entry fee. Its size is 0,5% of the investment, and it is being applied to all of the investment transactions on the platform
- A platform success fee. Its size is 10%, and it is charged from investors at the end of the reporting period only in a case when a manager had a profitable reporting period. This fee not charged for the investment in GV Funds. 3% out of the collected success fees will go to the redemption and subsequent burning of GV tokens.