The list of fees charged by Genesis Vision platform
|Success fee||0 - 10%*||—|
|Management fee||0 – 20% (annual)||—|
|Success fee||0 – 50%||—|
|Entry fee||0 – 10%||—|
|Exit fee||0 – 10%||—|
- GV Commission is the fee charged by the platform that is a percentage of the initial amount invested in a Program or a Fund.
- Platform Success fee is the fee charged on any profits generated by Programs or from a trade transaction when Copy Trading. It is calculated according to the HWM system as a percentage of the profit received from a program during the reporting period or from a trade transaction when copy trading. We do not charge a Success Fee if there were no profits made.
- This percentage depends on the amount of GVT stored in the wallet. The maximum Success fees without any discounts applied is 10%. For every 1 000 GVT stored in the wallet reduces the success fee by 1% (i.e. an investor holding 1 000 GVT will only pay a 9% Success Fee, an investor holding 10 000 GVT will pay no Success Fees).
- Management fee. The commission that is paid to the manager by an investor for the actual asset management period. Management fee is defined in annual percentage and is charged at the end of each reporting period.
- Success fee is the fee charged on profits generated by Programs. It is calculated according to the HWM system as a percentage of the profit received from a program during the reporting period. No profit means no Success fee is charged.
- Entry fee - the commission that the investor pays the manager for investing in the fund. Set by the manager and calculated as a percentage of the amount invested.
- Exit fee - the commission that the investor pays the manager for withdrawing funds from the fund. Set by the manager and calculated as a percentage of the withdrawal amount.
|Type||Fee||Programs||Trading accounts||Copy Trading|
|Trading fee||Depends on broker|
|Success fee||0 – 50%||—||—|
|Volume fee||0 – 30%||—||—|
- Success fee is the fee charged on profits from a trade transaction when Copy Trading. It is calculated according to the HWM system as a percentage of the profit received from a trade transaction when copy trading. No profit means no Success fee is charged.
- Volume fee – the commission, charged only for opening a transaction (copy trading).
- For an external account, the GV Commission is 15% of the amount of the Trading Commission on Binance.For example: Binance trading fee = 0.1%.GV Commission = 15% from the Binance commission.Total trading fee = 0.115%
The fee charged upon withdrawing funds from the platform. The commission rate depends on the currency used for withdrawing funds
|Binance Coin||Binance Smart Chain||0.0005|
|USD Coin||Ethereum ERC-20||25|
|Genesis Vision Token||Ethereum ERC-20||8.1|
|Binance Smart Chain BEP-20||0.1|